The Media & Technology Innovation team is a part of Northwestern Information Technology Services & Support. We support the ongoing academic and research needs of Northwestern faculty, staff, students, and affiliated organizations. Our team leads the ever-changing landscape of digital media production, photography, web design, and mobile app development.
Academic Software Development
The development team builds high-quality web sites using the latest technologies to communicate with effectiveness and style. With backgrounds in many disciplines, our development team is both deeply knowledgeable and uniquely agile, and while we always have our finger on the pulse of new technology and are leaders in bringing those technologies to Northwestern, we believe that the project’s goals should drive our decisions – from defining site design to selecting the tools to choosing the color palette.
The media production staff provides attentive end-to-end services from concept development to final delivery. These services include, but certainly aren’t limited to:
- Globally accessible live streaming for your special events
- Promoting and educating campus-wide programs and initiatives
- Informing best practices for your department or research lab
- Custom graphics and animation
- Massive Open Online Course(MOOC) production and course design
- Technical consultations for A/V support and production development